Thursday, January 17, 2019

Beautiful Grey Percheron Mare for Sale

Beautiful Grey (White) 18h 12 year old REGISTERED Percheron Mare for sale! Rose Lane Ella can do it all and gets attention wherever you take her. Great riding and driving horse. Solid and traffic safe. She has been driven by women and beginners and ridden by first time riders on trail rides. Has no vices or bad habits. She is super sweet and very educated. Has done it all and is sound minded! Completely sound as far as I know. She is one of my main horses I count on for any carriage ride job and even trail rides for beginners. The only reason I am selling her is because I am no longer working with the taller Percherons and have decided to go with all the shorter type. She has done so many things and is one of the most versatile horses I have ever owned. She can do it all and is always ready for any job at hand. Perfect ground...
➡️ Beautiful Grey Percheron Mare for Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment